Merry Christmas!
| I've been in Mozabique for the past couple weeks and am having a wonderful time. Its actually quite cool as within 5 days time I was able to swim in the Atlantic and Indian oceans...pretty cool. The drive was nice and we spent the first night at Ben's place in Otse, Botswana. He and Rebecca are working with orphans, of which a majority are victims of AIDS. After that we left for J-berg to pick up Peter. It was great to see him as he's the first real contact with anyone from home I've had in the last 6 months...and he brought me a 6 pack of beer and a fresh papaya. After getting Peter and being lost for several hours in J-ber we headed east again and spent the night in Neilspruit. It was a relazing night and we crossed the border into Mozambique the next morning. It was a 3km walk and 3 hour wait, but all was sorted in the end. After that we slowly made our way up the coast stopping in Maputo, Murrungulo and finally Vilankulo. Yikes, only 10 minutes internet time left! It costs 10,000 meticals/minuts. BTW, I'm a millionaire. Well, hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and happy New Year. We'll be celebrating at our hostel, which is called Zombie Cucumber. Its a really nice place and the owner is an amazing cook. The menu for Christmas reads Yummy Dinner and Pudding! I won't lie to you, I will miss spending the holidays with family and friends :-( I just hope Santa can finds me here. Have a safe and Merry Christmas. Much love, Jason |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home